Can a person with no legal background successfully bring a Road Traffic Accident claim themselves?
Yes, you can, by Using LawCat’s Road Traffic Accident guide.
This guide will show you exactly what it takes to bring your claim your way -so don’t waste another moment!
In The Road Traffic Accident Guide, you will learn how to:
- Successfully bring a Personal Injury Claim Yourself
- Achieve the Amount of Compensation Your Claim is Worth
- Keep Complete Control of Your Claim
- Value your Injury Accurately
- Easily Draft Letters and Forms
What is covered by this Guide
- What to Do Before Starting Your Claim
- How to Fund your Claim
- How to Start your Claim
- What Happens if the Defendant Denies or Admits Liability
- How to Value Your Claim
- Everything You Need to Know about Medical Experts
- How to Draft Witness Statements
- Everything You Need To Know about Court Proceedings
- Preparing Yourself for Your Trial
- Enforcing Your Judgement
- Appealing your Judgement
Buy this guide today and receive FREE bonus Template Letters and Forms with your purchase!
If you’re ready to take control of your claim, you need this book!
What You'll Get
1. Complete Control over your Claim
Problem: Bringing a claim, yourself can be a daunting prospect and it can easily feel like you’re going to lose control.
Solution: The Road Traffic Accident Guide will be walk you step-by-step through the process and with easy to navigate chapter guides you can easily find your way through the confusing world of Legal Claims.
2. The Amount of Compensation your Claim is Worth
Problem: Knowing and understanding how your injury is valued is key to successfully running your claim.
Solution: To achieve the right amount of compensation the Road Traffic Accident Guide explains in detail how to put a monetary value on your pain, suffering and loss of amenity as well as what expenses you can recover.
3. Retain your Compensation – Nothing Lost to Legal Fees
Problem: Currently those bringing a claim through a solicitor stand to lose up to 25% of their compensation in legal fees.
Solution: By bringing a claim yourself using The Road Traffic Accident Guide you keep all of your compensation, losing not a single penny to legal fees.
4. No Legal Jargon Just Clear Step by Step Instructions
Problem: Not understanding the legal professionals or procedures involved in your claim due to incomprehensable jargon.
Solution: The Road Traffic Accident Guide is laid out in an easy to navigate chronological order, walking you step-by-step through the process of bringing your claim with no legal Jargon.
Buy this Guide today and receive FREE bonus Template Letters and Forms with your purchase!
By purchasing your copy of The Road Traffic Accident Guide today you will also receive all the Template Letters and Forms listed in the Toolkit absolutely FREE.
LawCat is owned and run by Katie Robinson, a Charted Legal Executive with over seven years’ experience working Personal Injury claims, gained after graduating from Aberystwyth University with a Master’s Degree in Law and a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.